In 2005, Bad Taste Bears took a trip to the dungeons.
The mini range was released in association with The Dungeons theme parks. Each bear came in a colour branded box with 2 for 1 admission to a Dungeons attraction.
Pictured above (left to right) are:
- Stretch (with stuffing coming out of his belly)
- Johnson (with his ‘Johnson’ in a guillotine)
- Mr Hyde (hiding inside an Iron Maiden)
- Hertz (with thumbs in a vice)
- Axel (with Axe and separate chopping block)
- Rocky (a take on the ‘wooden horse’ torture device)
- Stretch (an alternative version with red guts instead of stuffing)
Check out the Bad Taste Bears Dungeons Series currently on our website.